Saturday 5 June 2010

A Flowery Morning




This morning before work I went to the Willow Garden (very inspiring florists in Hebden Bridge) to buy a bunch of flowers to adorn my Art Market stand tomorrow. On the way I passed these beautiful poppies. It is a treat for us every year that they pop up on a bit of pavement at the end of the next street from us. They are so vibrant and beautiful and I have to take (the same) photos of them each year!

I bought some fake agapanthas and grasses for my show (haven't taken a photo of those yet). They are very realistic looking and quite dramatic and I figured they would last for my next show and too and my next show....

Then i went for a cup of tea outside Coffee Cali and soaked up a bit of morning sun. It's the nicest place to sit in town as there is a beautiful garden with lovely alliums and flowers and you can watch the world go by....

1 comment:

Isabelle said...

beautiful shots, I love the purple shades ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...