Monday 6 September 2010

Busy Day (off?)



I'm working on my new website at the moment. Just chipping away when I get the time. I'd like to get it launched by the time I do GNCCF. Today found I had some images missing so I went to the workshop, made the lamps and photographed all of them. I'm quite pleased with myself. It's been a very focused day. My eyes are tired but I'm still a bit excited so can't quite switch the computer off yet! Monday is usually my day off but you couldn't stop me from working today.





I never have had a photo of my small oval Daisy lamp. At last!



I have been invited to sell my work on Decogalerie. It's a web shop for designers and artists based in France.' Une sélection de créations d'artistes, artisans d'art, designers en pièce unique et série limitée'. A whole new country! They will translate my product listings for me. so it's great. They asked for a shot of my studio so I took this one today. Now I am going to upload it. Bye bye...

3 comments:

Amy Hauschild said...

you busy thing you! and all beautiful as usual what a sense of achievement you must have!
I have moved wood from one of the wood piles to the garage today! and made a food plan...still need to get to the annex and create, oh when to have time, Minna is sleeping now when she wakes we will play, such fun!! xx

Heart Gallery said...

Just beautiful pictures as always Hannah and you are right - doesn't it all flow in French, well done to you xXx

Anna Wilson-Patterson said...

Love your blog, my paintings were exhibited next to your lamps at Brighton Festival this summer, in Chanctonbury Road.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...