Friday 24 June 2011

Open Studio and Seconds Sale!



It's time again for the Hebden Bridge Open Studios where you can visit over 65 artists and designers in their workshops all over Hebden Bridge and the surrounding area. I wish my desk always looked this tidy. It certainly won't during the open studio because...

I'm having a SECONDS SALE and it will be covered in bargain lamps!

I have a drawer full of near misses, petals that slipped, things cut a bit wonky, the odd eyelash trapped in the laminating haha. Mostly there's not a lot wrong with them and people look at me a bit strange for being such a perfectionist. Next week we'll be getting them all out, building them up and giving them their very own BARGAIN price so I hope you can come along and join the rummage.

Friday, Saturday & Sunday 1st, 2nd and 3rd of July.



Hebden has some great studios. There are a lot in old mills and many people are opening up their houses this year too. There is a website and a brochure. If anyone would like me to send them a brochure in advance just let me know and I'll do that happily
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...