Friday 30 September 2011

Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair Time


It has come round way too fast this year! Nearly time for the Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair. I will be there on stand 16. I'm hoping to bring my new seed pod window hangings. People keep spotting them hanging in my workshop window and I keep promising that I will start selling them soon. I guess that now would be a good time! Just trying to figure out how to offer them...and wrap them up...and display them.

Anyway I hope you will make it to the show. Here are some pictures from last year so you can see what it's all about.

2 comments:

LOULA BELLE AT HOME said...

Oooo Hannah. I love your seed pods, they are gorgeous, don't know how I missed them. I'm off to show a few people!!!

Charlotte Done said...

Yes indeed the seed pods are beautiful, and hope you have a great time at the craft fair, hope to come and visit you on your stall! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...