Thursday 21 March 2013

Featured in Made in Paper


Today my studio is featured in a brand new lovely magazine called Made in Paper. It's a sister magazine of the beautiful Simple Things magazine so when they emailed me to ask if they could do a feature I was excited because I just KNEW it would be beautiful!


On a very very sunny day in January me and Sarah had some fun doing a studio photoshoot knowing that on March the 21st we'd see the pictures in a pretty magazine.


There's a Q&A too so you can find out more about me and my studio.



They have excelled themselves again. 


The pages are full of beautifully put together, colourful, papery projects and ideas


and interviews with paper artists from around the world.


I spotted Cecilia Levy (i love her work) and the lovely Jennifer Collier too. 

Made in Paper is for sale in the UK, the U.S and Australia so look out for it or you can order it from Future Publications.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah, My name is Adriana and I am the Art Ed on Made In paper - thank you for your lovely, kind words about the mag and your interview. It was a treat to design using your gorgeous photos!

Hannah Nunn said...

Oh hello Adriana. You did a fine job. Thanks for saying hello. X

Hannah Nunn said...

Oh hello Adriana. You did a fine job. Thanks for saying hello. X

DIAN said...

congratulations. Your work is beautiful.

Unknown said...

What a match made in heaven! Great article, you go from strength to strength, Hannah :)

HD Wallpaper said...

congratulations. Your work is beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...